Adelita is the result of an intensive R&D effort with the goal of improving upon the existing varieties of raspberry while encouraging the consumption of this very healthy berry.
In order to preserve the quality and traceability of Adelita, exclusive production and distribution partnerships have been created in several countries. This enables Adelita to reach the most demanding markets while maintaining its freshness from harvest to final consumer.
Unique features of Adelita include its flexibility in crop-planning and attractive fruit; making
it one of the most valued varieties in the world. It is experiencing constant growth in America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Regular consumption is very beneficial to one’s health.
- High yield.
- Very attractive large fruit.
- Uniformity in plants and berries.
- Very long shelf life.
- Stands out for its slightly acidic but sweet flavour.
- No significant problems with or air or soil fungus, or parasites have been noted.
- Adelita is a a primocane variety with great malleability.
- When planted in May or June, harvest goes from the end of September to December.
- Then if the cane is cut down in December, the second crop goes from April to late May.
- Adelita is a unique primocane because it can also produce in winter time from July and August plantations.
- Adelita has medium height so nitrogen fertilization is recommended,
The strong canes handle well the load of fruit; distributed in large clusters which can be harvested easily.
Technical description and advises are the result of field tests and cannot be considered as a guarantee of results.
Protected variety. Production, reproduction (multiplication), commercialization or any other way of exploitation is prohibited without the right’s holder written approval.
Reproduction (multiplication), production, commercialization or exploitation of plant material of protected varieties without the holder’s authorisation implies serious infractions punished severely by law, and could be considered as offences punished by criminal laws.